Sunday, September 23, 2012

The search for the mini bike is over!

Here's the bike! The seller couldn't get it running when we got to his house, so I was able to run the price down to $160, which is a great deal for its condition. The frame was repainted, with minor scratches showing the old paint. Tires, brakes, and the seat are all pretty much new. After getting home and trying again to start the engine, I concluded that a gasket had blew in the carb, and fuel was leaking and not getting to the engine. The fuel was leaking on the frame, and in my garage. That's why I don't like combustion engines, you can't just flip a switch to get going like an electric system can. Anyways, I finally got my frame!


 It actually feels a lot bigger when you're riding it. The seat is very long, so you can really sit all the way back on it to be comfortable.


This is the disease. The only cure? A transplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment